You decide what best suits your schedule and how you would like to conduct your résumé build out. You're in complete control of the process.
- We meet in person at a coffee house if you're local and want to discuss your specific needs in person.
- If your schedule is busy or you live in..say... Ft. Collins, we conduct all work over the phone and through email.
- 1st meeting..no cost. It's important to know we agree on how to proceed. Elements of background information can get personal. If we decide to move ahead, we begin to discuss your needs and goals. Development continues with continual draft improvement back and forth until completion.
- You're in the driver's seat. It's your history, experience and value. I only inspire what I perceive as perhaps missing elements: competencies, core values, skills and accomplishments.
- No payment required until we are into the drafting. (About half way through the process.)
- How long to finish a résumé? It depends on how responsive the candidate is to our draft revisions. Expect a résumé within 2 to 4 days. If it's just a formatting fix or a job update, it's about a day.
- A good résumé deserves time to develop. We take the time to think about your value and how it pertains to your career goals. Our candidate résumés go through a two-step process. First: content development collaboration with the candidate, the back and forth build-out of value and accuracy. Second: The final document is passed on to an in-house copy editor for detailed certainty in punctuation and grammar. A hurried résumé is a gamble.