Denver Résumé Writer in Denver Colorado

Good people to work with are the best part of my job.

Just finished with a top-notch gentleman who is ready to take a new step in his management career. He's been a driver in a medium size firm ($60MM) in Denver for about 10 years serving as the "Everything Financial Manager" to include leading an accounting department, employee benefits, lender relations, and trusted advisor to ownership.  During the economic downturn he kept the boat afloat, on course, flying straight and level with a confident and decisive frame-of-mind.

He has nothing but respect for ownership of his current company, but feels like its just time for a change. He's earned it, and deserves it. Someone will be happy and fortunate to get this fellow.

Companies should be so lucky to have a CFO like James. It was a privilege to get to know him.

Chet Baker

Comments

01/02/2017 12:34pm

I am sure he is a real professional. It is always a pleasure to work with such people.

01/06/2017 6:15pm

You seemed to have had a wonderful time working with the CFO. I hope that you find the right profession for yourself. It's going to be hard finding the right job for one's self. You must take in consideration the quality and environment of the job you are planning to apply. I wish you the best of luck and hope you find more success in the future.

06/21/2017 5:26pm

Thank you for sharing this information. To be honest, I am not fully aware about these kinds of information. I did not know that when you're using Facebook live you should be paid by promoting stuff. Now that I am fully aware of these things I am now encouraged to do a Facebook live. With the help of the Feiyu G4 Pro 3- Axis Gimbal Stabilizer I can now easily do selfies and video selfies without any problem. I hope that people would be aware of this information. Once again, Thank you for the information!

03/19/2017 5:05am

It's cool when you're connecting with good people! Because there are not very smart and good people around me every day!

03/31/2017 6:37am

You ought to be a part of a contest for one of the finest websites on the internet. I most certainly will highly recommend this web site!

05/11/2017 2:02pm

I am happy for him. I guess it was nice for you to work with this guy.